Makhachkala, June 16, 2014. Daghestani sportsmen gained victory at the International tournament on professional fights "Best of the Best".
Fighting show took place in Makhachkala on June 13. The tournament was attended by Daghestani fighters and guest-fighters from other regions of Russia and the CIS countries.
Alexander Zagorski acted as a presenter of the tournament. The main organizer is the president of Daghestan Martial Arts Federation (MMA) Abdulkarim Aigunov.
Among the guests of honor there were the State Duma deputy Rizvan Kurbanov, the Russian businessman Omar Murtazaliev, the minister of physical culture and sports Magomed Magomedov, the head of Russia's Federal Penitentiary Service across Daghestan Muslim Dahhaev and others.
1. Suleyman Magomedov (Russia, Daghestan) - Igor Kudritskii (Ukraine) - K-1, 85 kg. – Magomedov’s victory by unanimous decision.
2. Salikh Caravaliev (Russia, Daghestan) - Andrey Zuev (Belarus) - MMA 70 kg. - Karavaliev won by TKO in the first round.
3. Aygun Akhmedov (Russia, Daghestan) - Anatoly Safronov (Ukraine) - MMA 77 kg. - Akhmedov won in the first round.
4. Dzhalal Tagirov (Russia, Daghestan) - Sergey Malyshev (Russia, CO-Alania) - MMA 120 kg - Malyshev won by TKO in the first round.
5. Muslimbek Muslimov (Russia, Daghestan) - Ramazan Shamsutdinov - MMA 77 kg. – Muslimov won by TKO in the first round.
6. Super battle. Said Khalilov (Russia, Daghestan) - Tofig Musayev (Azerbaijan) - MMA 77 kg. – Musaev gained a victory by TKO in the first round.
7. Chief battle. Arthur Guseynov (Russia, Daghestan) - Andrei Kalachev (Ukraine) - MMA 84 kg. - Guseynov won in the first round.
Daghestani athletes win international tournament on professional fights "Best of the Best"16 June 2014 14:33 Posted in: SPORT Source : RIA Dagestan